• Celebrating 5 sweet years of business in the world’s coolest industry
• Opening a monumental Hometown bicycle adventure center in Brighton
• Participating in more events (If there’s an event YOU’d like us to be a part of, email us!)
• Creating year-round learning opportunities – clinics, classes, and crafting
• Launching new shop rides (If you’re interested in becoming a ride leader, email us!)
• Hosting product demos
• Other coolness and fabulosity, yet to be revealed
To start this year off right, we’d like to show some major love for a few additional Hometownies who took time to “Believe in Hometown” over the holidays (see below). Want to be a part of this magic? There’s still time for you to reap the very real rewards of becoming a Hometown VIP. For details, swing by and talk to Shaun!
Okay… maybe not, but here’s how you CAN improve your ride
Continuing by popular demand at our Brighton shop on Monday afternoons, this class is geared toward the avid cyclist, but novice yogi. This class will make you a stronger and more efficient cyclist.
Filed under: Hometown Bicycles Tagged: | bicycles, bike clinic, bikes, Brighton, classes, cycling, cyclists, gift certificate, Hometown Bicycles, I Believe in Hometown, MI, shop rides, yoga for cyclists